On March 6, 2021, the Senate passed the American Rescue Plan, a coronavirus relief package to help Americans through this pandemic. The package allocates money for vaccines, schools, small businesses, and anti-poverty programs including an expanded child tax credit to help parents.
For the latest information on the COVID-19 (Coronavirus 2019) outbreak please visit the CDC or MN Department of Health COVID-19 information pages:
Coronavirus Related Resources
The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic presents a major challenge to our nation and our state, but I know it is one we will get through together. Our first priority is to protect the health and safety of our families and communities, but we also know this crisis is having an enormous impact on our financial security and many Minnesotans’ ability to earn a living. During this time, I continue to work to make sure that we address the needs of people whose lives have been impacted by this public health emergency.
The constant flow of information can make it hard to know exactly where to turn for assistance, so I’ve put together the following list of resources:
- If you are out of work and need assistance click here.
- If you need help affording health insurance click here.
- If you are concerned about federal taxes click here.
- If you are concerned about state taxes click here.
- If you own a small business and need assistance click here.
- If you need information on protections for workers click here.
- If you are worried about paying your rent click here.
- If you are worried about paying your mortgage click here.
- If you have a question about your Social Security click here.
- If you are concerned you may have coronavirus click here.
- If you want the latest information on coronavirus across the country click here.
- If you are looking for the latest Minnesota information on coronavirus click here.
- If you need information about K-12 schools in Minnesota click here.
- If you enrolled in Medicare click here.
- If you are a Veteran click here.
- If you are in need of shelter click here.
- If you need information about mental health services click here.
- If you are traveling abroad or need travel advisory information click here.
Please contact my office if you need additional information or have questions about the impact of the coronavirus that cannot be answered by the resources provided through the links above.